Community: Connect! events come in a a variety of expressions. Community: Connect! can be integrated into just about any production because our interactive, relationship-building activities and "action" stations are designed to enhance a wonderful feeling of community with attendees.
- Business cards
- Things to post on bulletin board (announcements, etc)
- Books that you love--just to let people look at.
- Notices for the "have it, want it, need it" bulletin board
For Optimal Outcomes, Prepare the following:
- Create An Essence blurb which helps people know who you are. See this post for ideas.
- Create a simple symbol which you can post on your various notices.
- Meditate one half hour before you come so that your brain will be in optimum condition
- Think about a 20 minute presentation or conversation you would like to facilitate that either relates to the theme of the event, or which helps attendees connect, have fun, relax, etc.
- Have clear intentions about how you want to interact with people in respectful, connecting, authentic ways that yield deep connections that can lead to further collaborations, team building and friendships
Do you like this post?