Community: Connect! events come in a a variety of expressions. Community: Connect! can be integrated into just about any production because our interactive, relationship-building activities and "action" stations are designed to enhance a wonderful feeling of community with attendees.
- Business cards
- Things to post on bulletin board (announcements, etc)
- Books that you love--just to let people look at.
- Notices for the "have it, want it, need it" bulletin board
For Optimal Outcomes, Prepare the following:
- Create An Essence blurb which helps people know who you are. See this post for ideas.
- Create a simple symbol which you can post on your various notices.
- Meditate one half hour before you come so that your brain will be in optimum condition
- Think about a 20 minute presentation or conversation you would like to facilitate that either relates to the theme of the event, or which helps attendees connect, have fun, relax, etc.
- Have clear intentions about how you want to interact with people in respectful, connecting, authentic ways that yield deep connections that can lead to further collaborations, team building and friendships